SINGLE STICK PACK
Choose this option to try one flavour.
Note that multi packs are better value if you are after more than one stick.
Choose 1 stick pack from a choice of the following flavours:
Endurance Fuel: Naked(N), Berry(B), Mandarin Orange (MO), Lemon(L), Raspberry*(RB), Tropical Buzz*(TB), Green Tea*(GT),Colorado Cola*(CC)
*Contain Caffeine, 35mg per 100 calories
(2 serve=2 scoop= 200 calorie)
Tailwind stick packs are perfect for fueling on the go. Tailwind Endurance Fuel mixes with water to meet all your calorie, hydration, and electrolyte needs, without upsetting your stomach or making your taste buds revolt. Just toss it in a bottle or hydration pack, shake, and GO!
As well as the single 200 calorie (2 serve=2 scoop= 200 calorie) stick packs, Tailwind Endurance Fuel is available in 5, 7 and 20 multi stick packs and 50 and 30 serving bags.
- Complete calories, electrolytes, and hydration: Ditch the gels, chews, and pills, and go all day with just Tailwind.
- No gut bombs: Stomach problems? You’ll love Tailwind. Unless you enjoy being doubled over, retching.
- Tasty all day: Clean, light flavours taste better the longer you go.
- Hydration pack love: Dissolves on contact and cleans up with a quick rinse. No film, aftertaste or science experiments!
- All natural: Crystal clear with no dyes, preservatives or 4-syllable magical ingredients.
Single Stick Pack (Incl.GST&Ship)
Non-GMO Dextrose (Glucose), Non-GMO Sucrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sea Salt, Organic Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Caffeine (Caffeinated flavours only)
Non-GMO/Gluten free/vegan/no soy/no dairy
Each stick pack contains 200 calories. For endurance workouts, mix 1 stick pack per 500-750 mL of water per hour. Adjust to your personal calorie needs during training, using hunger as a guide. When it’s dialed in, you’ll feel satisfied and energetic, not hungry or full. On hot days, keep the same calories per hour, but increase water. To use in combo with other foods, reduce Tailwind intake by the calories you’re consuming elsewhere to avoid overloading the gut. For shorter workouts (<2hr), you can use less Tailwind to taste. Usage of caffinated flavours is similar to regular Tailwind except that we recommend limiting continuous use to 6 hours or less to avoid building up a high concentration of caffeine. Each stick pack of caffeinated Tailwind contains 70mg of caffeine.